CONSENT TO ADVERTISING INFORMATION RECEIPT
A natural person, a subject of personal data (User) registering themselves on the Web site litres.com, undertakes to agree to this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). Acceptance of the Consent is registration on the Web site and/or acceptance of the terms of the User Agreement. Acting freely, with their will and in their interest, and also confirming their legal capacity, the User gives the consent to LITRES OPERATIONS LIMITED for the processing of their personal data under the following conditions:
- This Consent is given for the processing of personal data, both with the use of automation tools, and without the use thereof.
The consent is given for processing of the following personal data of the User:
- Personal data that are not special or biometric: Surname, first name; e-mail addresses; contact phone numbers.
- Personal data is not public.
- The purpose of personal data processing: informing on specials, discounts, and other events held by LITRES OPERATIONS LIMITED and/or its partners.
- During processing, the following actions will be performed with respect to personal data: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; specification (update or change); extraction; use; handing over (provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Personal data is processed until the User withdraws the consent to receive newsletters.
- The consent can be revoked by the User or the User's representative by sending a written statement to LITRES OPERATIONS LIMITED to the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
- In case of withdrawal by the User or by the User's representative of this Consent, LITRES OPERATIONS LIMITED has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the User in the presence of grounds specified in the applicable legislation.
- This Consent is valid until the termination of the processing of personal data in accordance with clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.
- LITRES OPERATIONS LIMITED undertakes to comply with the legal requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)